How to watch Boise State vs. Colorado State online
Find out how to watch the NCAA basketball game between Boise State and Colorado State on February 13, including TV streaming options, playing time, odds and more.
The Boise State Broncos (19-5, 10-1 MWC) will look to extend a 10-game winning streak at home when hosting the Colorado State Rams (19-3, 9-3 MWC) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Extra Mile Arena. It airs at 4:00 p.m. ET.
In its last game, Boise State won at home against UNLV, 69-63. His top performers were Abu Kigab (18 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) and Tyson Degenhart (15 PTS, 7 REB, 50.0 FG%). Colorado State won at home Fresno State 65-50 last time out, and was led by David Roddy (21 PTS, 7 REB, 8 AST, 2 BLK, 57.1 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) and Isaiah Stevens (14 PTS, 66.7 FG%).
Find all the detailed information about this NCAA men’s basketball game including date, time, TV channel and how to stream it live online for free. Watch this game live in the US on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
What time is Boise State vs Colorado State?
- Match day: Sunday, February 13, 2022
- Game time: 4:00 p.m. ET, 3:00 p.m. CT, 2:00 p.m. MT, 1:00 p.m. PT
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Direct: Watch online with fuboTV!
Who are the key players in Boise State?
- The Broncos’ leading scorer this season is Kigab, who is averaging 14.1 points, 6.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Boise State’s top rebounder is Mladen Armus with an average of 8.3 rebounds per game and their top passer is Emmanuel Akot with 2.8 assists per game.
- Akot leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, averaging 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Boise State’s steals leader is Kigab, which averages 1.3 takeouts per game, while its blocks leader is Armus, which averages 1.1 takeouts per contest.
Who are the key players in the State of Colorado?
- Roddy had 19.5 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Rams, enough to make him the team’s leading scorer and rebounder.
- Stevens is getting more assists than any other Colorado State teammate with 4.9 per game. He’s also averaging 15.5 points and shooting 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Roddy is the Rams’ top scorer from deep, with 1.6 threes per game.
- Roddy’s steals (1.2 steals per game) and blocks (1.0 blocks per game) pace Colorado State on defense.
Key Stats for Boise State vs. Colorado State
- This season, the Broncos have a 43.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% more than the 42.6% shooting percentage the Rams’ opponents have knocked down.
- Boise State is 12-1 straight in games where they shoot more than 42.6 percent from the field.
- The Rams’ 49.4 percent shooting percentage from the field this season is 8.2 percentage points higher than the Broncos have given up to their opponents (41.2 percent).
- Colorado State has gone 16-2 in a row in games where they are shooting better than 41.2 percent from the field.
- Colorado State is 9-4 ATS and 14-1 overall when the team makes more than 32.4 percent of its three-point attempts.
- The Broncos’ 7.3 three-pointers per game this season is just 0.7 fewer shots on average than the Rams’ allowed 8.0 per game.
- When Colorado State makes more threes than its opponents, it’s 8-0. When Boise State is beaten from afar by its opponents, it is 6-1.
- The Broncos are the 185th-best three-point shooting team in college basketball, while the Rams are giving up 291st-fewest marks from deep.
Who is the favorite to win Boise State against Colorado State?
- Favorite: Boise State
- Spread: Boise State -2.5
- Total: 130.5
- Money line: Boise State -135, Colorado State +115
If you want to watch the game live from the United States, log on to fuboTV (7 Day Free Trial Streaming).