Wyoming vs. Grand Canyon: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 11/22/2021 – How to Watch and Stream Major League and College Sports
The Grand Canyon Antelopes (3-0) will look to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (3-0) at 9 p.m. ET on Monday, November 22, 2021. The Cowboys also won three games in a row.
How to watch the Grand Canyon vs. Wyoming
- Match day: Monday, November 22, 2021
- Game time: 9 p.m. ET
- TV: FOX
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
- Live streaming on fuboTV:Start with a 7 day free trial!
Key stats for the Grand Canyon vs Wyoming
- Last year, the 75.5 points per game the antelopes averaged was the same as the Cowboys.
- The Cowboys averaged 76.6 points per game last year, 14.5 more than the 62.1 the Antelopes gave their opponents.
- The Antelopes made 49.0% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.2 percentage points more than the Cowboys allowed their opponents (47.8%).
- The Cowboys’ 45.0% shooting percentage on the field last season was 6.5 percentage points higher than the Antelopes had given up to their opponents (38.5%).
Grand Canyon players to watch
- Asbjorn Midtgaard had 14.2 points and 9.5 rebounds per game last year – both highs for the team. He also collected 0.7 assists, shooting 71.5% from the field (first in the country).
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. led the Antelopes to 5.3 assists per game last season, while also averaging 3.8 rebounds and 12.0 points.
- Alessandro Lever had 13.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last year. Defensively, he had 0.3 interceptions and 0.2 blocked shots.
- Oscar Frayer recorded 6.6 points, 2.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game last year, shooting 41.0% from the field and 34.8% from over the arc with 1, 3 3 points per game.
- Gabe McGlothan had 6.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game last season. At the other end, he delivered 0.3 interceptions and 0.3 blocked shots.
Wyoming players to watch
- Hunter Maldonado averaged 12.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game last season.
- Marcus Williams tallied 14.8 points per game while scoring 2.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Xavier Dusell knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per game a season ago.
- Williams averaged 1.4 steals per game, while Hunter Thompson collected 0.5 blocks per game.