Wyoming Vs Northern Iowa NCAA Basketball Odds and Betting Tips
The Wyoming Cowboys (9-2) will host the Northern Iowa Panthers (4-6) after winning six straight home games. It starts at 6:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, December 23, 2021. Read on to find betting information and statistics to help you bet on the Cowboys ( win on the silver line) against the Panthers ().
This article refers to betting data valid as of December 23, 2021 at 11:08 a.m. ET. Check out all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Wyoming Vs Northern Iowa Betting Lines
The predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks the results of head-to-head matches within a closed gaming network. The confidence of the predictions is determined by the delta between the raw power score of each team.
Ranking Wyoming vs Northern Iowa statistics
|Wyoming Average (Rank)||Average of northern Iowa. (Rank)|
|78.2 (64th)||Points scored||71.6 (193rd)|
|63.1 (74th)||Authorized points||68.7 (198th)|
|37.9 (99th)||Rebounds||34.7 (237th)|
|9.2 (250th)||Disabled. Rebounds||7.1 (340th)|
|9.0 (75th)||3pt done||9.0 (75th)|
|12.4 (258th)||Help||13.0 (214th)|
|9.1 (350th)||Turnover||10.9 (301st)|
Wyoming vs Northern Iowa betting trends
- Wyoming is 6-3-1 ATS this season.
- Against the spread as the favorites by 2.5 points or more, the Cowboys are 4-1-1.
- There have been five Wyoming games (of 11) played this season.
- In six games this season, Wyoming and their opponent have accumulated over 136 points.
- The Cowboys’ average game total this season was 141.5, 5.5 points above this game’s total.
- Northern Iowa has an ATS victory this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS (1-2) win as an underdog of 2.5 points or more this season.
- Northern Iowa has played 10 games this year, and four of them have finished.
- Northern Iowa games have passed 136 points four times this year.
- This season, the Panthers games have resulted in an average point total of 137.8, which is 1.8 points more than the over / under of this game.
Wyoming Impact players
- Graham Ike paces his team in points (20.1) and rebounds (8.7) per game, and also has 1.4 assists. Defensively, he has 0.8 interceptions and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Hunter Maldonado leads his team in assists per game (5.5), and also has 16.6 points and 5.4 rebounds. At the other end, he posted 1.4 interceptions and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Drake Jeffries scores 10.4 points, 0.7 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Xavier Dusell has 12.0 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, shooting 43.1% from ground and 39.7% from beyond the arc with 2.8 3-point shots per game.
- Jeremiah Oden has 9.4 points, 0.6 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
North Iowa Impact players
- AJ Green is the Panthers’ leading scorer (18.1 points per game) with 3.6 rebounds and 2.2 assists. It also sets up 0.5 interceptions and 0.0 blocked shots.
- The Panthers get 10.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game from Nate Heise.
- Noah Carter has 11.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making 47.1% of his shots from the field and 33.3% from 3 points, with 1.3 treys per game.
- Trae Berhow is the Panthers’ No. 1 in rebounds (4.9 per game) and has 8.2 points and 1.0 assists. He also delivers 1.1 interceptions and 0.0 blocked shots.
- Austin Phyfe is the Panthers’ top passer (2.4 per game), contributing 7.8 points and 4.0 rebounds.